Accessibility Statement for True California
This is an accessibility statement from True California, LLC.
Measures to Support Accessibility
True California, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of True California:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. True California is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of True California. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on True California:
- Phone: +1 (415) 879-8945
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address: 1300 Evans Avenue, #880282, San Francisco, CA 94188
We try to respond to feedback within 2 Business Days.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of True California , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for True California
- Images and Text Alternatives: Some images may not have the most up-to-date text alternatives because some images may be still in the process of being updated or edited. We continuously strive to make updates and improvements as quickly as possible. Please use our contact form or email us at email@example.com if you encounter any issues or have any questions.
- Color Contrast: Some buttons or texts may not display with the strongest or most extreme color contrast because some buttons or texts may have been recently updated and we have not been able to fully adjust the color to meet the max color contrast. We continuously strive to make updates and improvements as quickly as possible.. Please use our contact form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues or have any questions.
True California, LLC assessed the accessibility of True California by the following approaches:
- The content was evaluated by Wix's accessibility software, which follows the WCAG 2.0 guidelines. Wix's accessibility software was not involved in the design and development process
This statement was created on 6 September 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.